Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your order – we want to assure you we will try our best to make sure you have a great experience with our company and with the products you purchase.
- It is important that you verify the accuracy of your sales document in regards to item numbers, prices, finishes and fabrics. If an error in addition is found or an item has been priced incorrectly, you will be contacted to approve the correct amount. If you do not accept this change, your order will be canceled at our discretion.
- All items sold off of the floor and items shipped directly from the manufacturer to the customer, requires payment in full at the point of purchase. Items sold from the outlet are on a first come, first serve basis. Please call store to confirm that your desired item is available. Special orders require a deposit of 50%. Special orders are ordered for you from the factory and any changes or cancellations are subject to the factory allowing such modification. If we are unable to cancel an order from the factory, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Balances on special orders must be paid prior to release of goods to your delivery carrier. You will be contacted and may either pay by credit card or personal check. Any order not paid for and schedule for delivery within 30 days will be subject to a storage charge of the greater of $.05 per pound or $50.00 per month.
- All shipments are F.O.B. our loading dock. You take possession of your goods when your delivery company picks up the product.
- We can provide you with delivery estimates but you must contract directly with the delivery company. Actual delivery charges are determined by the delivery company and you are liable to pay them directly.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all products will fit through doorways, stairways, corridors, elevators, etc. We will gladly provide you with dimensions upon request.
- Merchandise bought from the stores floor is sold “AS IS” and as such carries no warranty. No refunds are available on AS IS sales. It is important that you note any defects on your product prior to sale so that if any additional problems are found at time of delivery, you can file a claim against the delivery carrier. It is the carrier’s responsibility to take care of any issues found upon delivery.
- Manufacturers do not warrant or guarantee the durability, wearing quality, and fastness of colors of fabrics, vinyl’s and leathers. Color and grain variation in wood, leather, fossil stone, marble, metal and the like are “natures own” and enhance the beauty and value of your furniture. As a result, we cannot ensure the matching of related pieces or finishes on the same piece.
- Except for the manufacturer’s warranty (if available), there are no warranties either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We encourage you to consult your state and local tax laws for any tax liability you may have. We are not responsible for collecting or remitting any sales or use tax.